At Weber & Associates we have an “about you” attitude when it comes to providing you solutions. Consider the following:
- Have you lost your financial aid officer or had a change in management?
- Is your school growing and adding programs that need financial aid processing?
- Has your school lost financial aid management staff and in a mess?
- Do you have a goal to improve cash flow in financial aid processing and for your school overall?
- Are students walking into your financial aid office and walking out frustrated and not applying?
If you answered yes to just one of these questions, we can help.
Here are other questions and points for you to consider. If you are asking these questions about your own organization, we can help you.
- Are you new to participating in Title IV Federal Student Aid?
- Are your school's financials not in good shape and in need of a letter of credit approval to help with financial aid?
- Do you need help with how you manage financial aid related to cash flow, student’s applying for student aid and the process students go through?
- Are you having a hard time keeping up with verification documents?
- Is your institution under new ownership?
- Do you need consultation on how to manage federal student aid?
- Are you challenged with all of the verification documents needed for financial aid processing; not keeping track of them?
- Did you just receive “Audit Findings?”
- Are you a candidate for accreditation now?
- Are you familiar with the application procedure for approval to participate in title IV?
- Did you just get your institutional accreditation and don't know what to do with it?
For help with these and more
contact Weber & Associates and/or consult our
resource library for articles, case studies, e-books and more.